Friday, April 5, 2019
Higgs Beach | Wellness Speaker Tent
11 am: “Psychic Hit on Health…Energy Medicine” by Jyl Auxter, PhD
Jyl Auxter, PhD will demystify psychic healing work and discuss why energy medicine is a viable healthcare solution for the 21st Century. Plan on being uplifted and refueled as Jyl offers a group psychic healing. Come experience the magic and fun.
2 pm: “Essential Keys to a Higher Quality of Mental Health” by Dr. Ryan Barnett
Dr. Ryan Barnett will share how to use the power of the mind to heal the body. Learn ways to prevent and overcome mental health challenges and disease. This will help transform limiting thought patterns, overcome anxiety, worry and overwhelm. Balancing aspects of the mind and body is key to unlock the body’s full potential for greater happiness and health. In Dr. Ryan’s experience, integrating whole-body wellness is essential to truly heal, grow and thrive!
3 pm: “How Our Gut Influences Mood, Immunity and Well-Being” by Carolina Horn
Carolina will provide the foundation for understanding gut health and the surprising ways our gut influences mood and overall well-being. Learn about the foods and other triggers that could possibly harm your digestion, mental health and immune system. What we eat and how we digest our food directly influences the way we feel everyday. Diet and using a functional approach is one of the most powerful tools we have for bringing balance to the body and boosting the body’s ability to heal. Learn essential keys to nourish yourself from the inside out, supporting all aspects of your health so that you can live the vibrant life you were meant to lead.
4 pm: “A HeartMath ® Sampling” by Nancy Curran
We all make lifestyle choices everyday, some of which build our resilience and others that deplete us. Come learn about HeartMath®, a program that can help you make and support lifestyle choices that build dynamic resilience. Here is a wonderful opportunity to come learn about this powerful resilience building practice. Nancy will be sharing some of the key information that will help you to understand and put into practice tools that can be used on the go to help keep you centered and feeling renewed!
Saturday, April 6, 2019
Higgs Beach | Wellness Speaker Tent
10 am: “Daily Personal Practices that Lead to Massive Growth” by Sue Cooper
Simple adjustments in our daily routine can greatly improve our overall mindset, mood and attitude. Do you want to feel less stressed, less anxious, more energized, focused and fulfilled? These simple adjustments in your daily routine are a game changer to how you live life EVERY DAY.
11 am: “Keys to Longevity” by Dr. Ryan Barnett
In this talk, Dr. Ryan Barnett will share how longevity can be learned—at any age—beyond our genetics! You will learn anti-aging strategies, ways to feel younger and rituals practiced by 100-year old lifestyle experts.
12 pm: “Spring Clean Your Wellness”
Dr. Ashley Hoyt, A.P. will provide tips on nutrition, recharging your body with acupuncture, removing toxins with massage, cleansing your pores with restorative skin care and overall tips on maintaining a healthy wellness balance.
1 pm: “Essential Oils: Learn the Basics & How to Get Started” by Karen Moore
Karen will teach the basics and how to integrate essential oils into daily life. Many oils are capable of improving your health, relaxing the body and lifting mood. Learn how the benefits of essential oils go well beyond a pleasant smell.
2 pm: “Crystal Awareness: Creating a relationship with Crystals & Gemstones” by Debra Kupchok
Join Debra Kupchok, certified Crystal Therapist, for a fun and experiential talk where you will learn how to connect to crystals on a deeper level. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned crystal lover, you will learn techniques for attuning to crystals so you can receive their messages and intentions allowing you to bring balance and healing into your life. Debra will share ways to choose crystals, attune to their energies, and program gems for your everyday needs and desires. You will walk away with a better understanding about Crystals & Gems and how to use them in your everyday life.
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Southernmost House | Wellness Speaker Area
10 am: “Conscious Love Truths…Myths vs. Truths” by Jyl Auxter, PhD
Internationally gifted healer, spiritual teacher and author, Jyl joins the Festival to celebrate her latest book, “Conscious Love…7 Relationship Truths for a Modern World.” Whether you are looking for a soulmate, reconnecting with an estranged family member, grieving the death of a loved one or simply seeking a greater connection with yourself, Jyl’s love truths will inspire you to love stronger.
2 pm: “Vibe High: The Botanical Bliss of Nano-Enhanced Hemp Oil Supplements by Cricket Desmarais
Fad or Fabulous? Cricket Desmarais invites you to try it for yourself as she shares an engaging & lighthearted look at the non-psychoactive & nutritional hemp oil supplement used therapeutically to promote health & well-being. Learn about the body’s endocannabinoid system, the legality of nano-enhanced hemp oil, the booming industry of CBD, & the four questions you should ask when purchasing it.
3 pm: “An Introduction to Ayurveda” by Sofia Artola
Join Sofia for a discussion on this amazing, 5,000-year-old practice that focuses on harmonizing the body with nature through diet, herbal remedies, yoga and meditation, exercise, lifestyle and body cleansing. Ayurveda is considered the sister science of yoga.
10am-11:30am: Workshop “You First! Self-Care Take Action” by Sue Cooper (based on Sue’s latest book “Millionaire in Flip Flops”)
- Additional Fee Required: $25, includes workbook
- Must Sign-Up in Advance
- This workshop is about YOU. The life you long to live, tools to help you achieve that and action you can begin taking now. It’s about tapping into the power of our minds, finding our passion, living our bucket list and changing the way we look at life, EVERY DAY.
- Living the life you want to live, EVERY DAY. By taking care of YOU FIRST you will improve all areas of your life and increase your happiness and productivity. How? Sue will take you through action plans to set you on your path.
11am-1:30pm: “Intro to Access Bars~Access Consciousness.” Tools to access choice, change, possibility. by Raji Kelley Simpson
- Additional fee required: $35, includes mini manual.
- Must Sign-Up in Advance
- This dynamic workshop will offer tools, techniques, and questions that will skyrocket your perception and knowing to access more choice, change and possibility. Come learn about the ‘bars’ which consist of 32 energy points of the head that relate to different aspects of life (ie: money, relationship, health, communication, sex) that when gently touched, release the electromagnetic charge of thoughts, ideas, considerations and judgments that may be limiting you. Are you ready to receive more ease, bliss, possibility and the totality of YOU?
1pm-2:30pm: Workshop “Mala Making-Gemstones & Intention Setting” by Karen Moore
- Additional Fee Required: $88, includes mala beads and materials
- Must Sign-Up in Advance
- Get Creative! Walk away with a personally designed mala bead necklace handcrafted by You! Known traditionally as prayer beads used in meditation in various cultures. This workshop will review a brief overview of the history and uses of malas and will touch on meditation and mantra practices. Today malas have gained popularity not only for use in yoga and meditation, but are also worn for adornment as jewelry. When worn they serve as a physical reminder of your personal intentions and affirmations. In the workshop you will learn about the energetic meaning of the gemstones and natural elements, as you are lead through the creation of your very own mala. All supplies are provided…108 beads (gemstones, wood and natural elements) set on an elastic cord for easy wearing as a necklace or bracelet!
Other Wellness Activities
1:30-4:30 pm Crystal Readings with Debra Kupchok
- Additional Fee Required; Appointments may be made in advance
- Crystal readings are a great way to gain clarity on issues you are experiencing. Crystal readings can also help you to know what crystals you should wear or carry at this time to assist you in improving any situation. A Crystal Reading can help you release energy blockages and bring healing and balance back to your life. Each semi-precious gemstone radiates a different energy and has its own unique vibration. The way the stones resonate with you helps you learn about yourself, as well as helps you to identify what is going on in your life and what needs healing and balancing. Crystal readings are a fun and light-hearted way of experiencing the energy of the crystal kingdom.
12-5 pm Energy Medicine Healings with Jyl Auxter, Phd
- Additional Fee Required: $150; Appointments may be made in advance
- Experience a private psychic healing with internationally acclaimed Jyl Auxter, PhD. Fall into a blissful state as Jyl balances your subtle body energies. Discuss proactive ways to stay healthy and manage difficult life challenges. Custom healings may include diet, exercise, essential oil and detoxification protocols.